Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis - October
Time & Location
About the event
Learn to give birth confidently and intuitively! With Hypnobabies you’ll learn everything you need to know about giving birth! In addition to a full childbirth education curriculum, you’ll learn hypnosis techniques to increase relaxation and comfort in childbirth. Our students typically have shorter, more comfortable births, while being able to maintain mobility and communication in a deep state of hypnosis. In this six-week course you will:
- Create Hypno-anesthesia with Medical-Grade Hypnosis for a more comfortable birth.
- Build and reinforce expectations for a joyful and peaceful birth.
- Learn “Eyes-Open” childbirth hypnosis, so you can move around and interact while experiencing deep hypnotic relaxation.
- Learn everything you need to know about the birthing process.
- Learn to use your hypno-tools for instant comfort and relaxation.
- Learn how to advocate for yourself and avoid the cascade of interventions.
- Learn exercises to prepare you for childbirth and get the baby into a good position.
- Learn about breastfeeding and newborn basics.
- Benefit from the experience and connections of a working doula in your community.
- Connect with other families.
Class dates: 10/20, 10/27, 11/3, 11/10, 11/17, 12/1 (12/8 should be reserved for a make-up session, if necessary)